Pavimental has over 40 years experience in the construction, maintenance, restoration and upgrading of roads, motorways, bridges, viaducts, tunnels and service areas.
Founded in 1970 under the name COSAT, Costruzioni Stradali Asfalti S.p.A., in 1983 it took the name Pavimental S.p.A..
Today the activity of direction and coordination is carried out by Autostrade per l'Italia SpA, which owns 99.6% of the share capital. Astaldi SpA hold 0.4% of the share capital.
The company currently employs approximately 1,500 workers, and has a value of production of €495 million, generated by the following activities:
- Expansion and upgrading of motorway sections (third and fourth lanes);
- Construction, restoration and maintenance of unique, high-tech works (viaducts, bridges and tunnels);
- Construction of safety and noise barriers;
- Construction and maintenance of road and motorway surfaces, both in asphalt concrete and concrete;
- Construction of special high-adhesion and draining road surfaces;
- Execution of specialized works on service areas, motorway plants and installations (expansion joints, viaducts, ramps and toll booths and safety barriers);
- Maintenance of civil engineering structures (viaducts, overbridges, underpasses).
It is the Italian leader in developing road surface materials and technologies.
In addition to operating in Italy, Pavimental is present in Poland, where it has operated since 2008 through its subsidiary Pavimental Polska Sp.zo.o.
Pavimental institutional video