European Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 concerning the "Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data" (so-called "General Data Protection Regulation" or "Regulation"), envisages the protection of personal data, which must be processed in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, with specific regard to the right of confidentiality.
Pursuant to art. 12 of the Regulation Pavimental s.p.a., with headquarters in Roma, Via Giuseppe Donati n.174 – 00159 (RM), Tax ID 00481670586, VAT Code 00904791001 in the capacity of Data Controller of the personal data managed through the company website www.pavimental.it (also "Website") hereby informs you that the processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of correctness, legality and transparency, ensuring confidentiality and guaranteeing your rights in this regard.
Specifically, pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 of the Regulation, we would inform you of the following points:
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller of your personal data is Pavimental s.p.a., with headquarters in Roma, Via Giuseppe Donati n.174 – 00159 (RM).
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
In fulfilment of art. 37 of the Regulation, the Controller has designated a Data Protection Officer (so-called "RPD" or "DPO") who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Scope of data processing
The processing of your personal data by Pavimental s.p.a. will be for scopes correlated to the management and administration of the company website.
In particular, your personal data may be processed to:
- enable browsing of the Website
- ascertain and prevent crimes
4. Juridical basis of processing
Given the type of data in question, there is no need for the prior and informed consent of the user (opt-in), on condition that simple methods to object to processing are offered to the users (opt-out).
5. Nature of the personal data processed
The Web server used by Pavimental S.p.A., which is managed by third parties, automatically collects certain personal data during browsing, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This electronic traffic data is processed in respect of European Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 concerning the "Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data" and is preserved.
6. Modalities of processing
Personal data is processed using automatic tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the scopes for which it was collected. Specific security measures have been taken to prevent data loss, illegal and improper use and unauthorised access.
7. Categories of recipients of personal data
The data collected over the internet is not distributed or communicated to unauthorised third parties.
8. Preservation of personal data
The personal data processed for the scopes listed in this policy will be preserved for the sole purpose of ascertaining and preventing crimes for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of communication of the data, after which it will be deleted or made anonymous.
9. Rights of the data subject
Specifically, as the data subject, you may request:
- access to the personal data concerning you, according to that envisaged by Article 15 of the Regulation;
- the correction of the personal data concerning you, according to that envisaged by Article 16 of the Regulation;
- the erasure of the personal data concerning you ("right to be forgotten"), according to that envisaged by Article 17 of the Regulation;
- the restriction of the processing of the personal data concerning you, according to that envisaged by Article 18 of the Regulation.
10. Complaints to the Supervisory Authority
Lastly, pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation, we would remind you that you have the right to lodge complaints to the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the Protection of personal data), should you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the Regulation itself.
11. Nature of processing and obligation to provide data
Much of the data requested from you is necessary (also in execution of legal obligations) to start-up and continue commercial relations. In certain cases, the failure to provide data may imply the impossibility of continuing said relations.
12. Existence of automated decision making process in data processing
It must be noted that there are NO automated decision making processes used in the processing of the above data, pursuant to Article 22 of the Regulation.