New appointments in the Chapter Lazio of GBC Italia
On 11 December, the Chapter Lazio of the GBC Italia Association, of which Pavimental is a partner, appointed the new Secretary and Vice-Secretaries of the Management Board.
The new Secretary of the Chapter is Enrico Grillo (SEQUAS INGEGNERIA S.r.l.).
The two new Vice-Secretaries elected are our Pavimental colleague, Matteo Domenico Recine (Quality Manager) and Francesco Lupoi (Studio SPERI società di ingegneria S.r.l).
The Chapter Lazio, which is based in Rome, is one of the territorial sections of GBC Italia located nationwide and open to all those who want to actively participate in initiatives with the objective of:
- improving relations between the partners of GBC Italia;
- promoting the culture and practice of sustainable construction;
- together with the association, promoting training initiatives aimed at the partners and the local community of the various subjects involved in sustainable construction;
- promoting relations with other territorial businesses and structures dealing with topics related to the environment and sustainable construction;
- promoting practices linked to sustainable construction with local institutions.
The composition of the Management Board of the Chapter Lazio and information on its activities can be consulted on the website https://www.gbcitalia.org/chapter-lazio.