How we work
Pavimental's operational model has been designed to fully meet the requirements of the works to be executed throughout a geographical area with "difficult" morphology and high levels of urbanisation. Our strength is our ability to:
- Effectively govern all the preliminary and execution phases of highly complex works under highly critical traffic conditions
- Minimise difficulties for users, promptly taking action with quick execution, proven by the fact that works are often completed in advance of the schedule set by contract
- Guarantee the utmost efficiency of works under all weather conditions, day or night, throughout the entire motorway network, due to a reliable organisation spread throughout the country
Pavimental acts as a Contractor, directly executing specialised works.
The Pavimental SOA certificate of Qualification to Execute Public Works* covers 24 categories of certified works. With this certification, the company is authorized to "Design and Construction Services" up to Class VIII (unlimited).
Download the certificate in pdf
As a result of Pavimental's extensive skill in execution, it offers integrated solutions to meet all types of Customers' needs, organising and coordinating local and international networks of suppliers and companies. Due to the fact that it belongs to the Atlantia Group, Pavimental has the opportunity to exploit a network of top level companies, such as:
- SPEA S.p.A., a company that designs and manages works
- Autostrade Tech S.p.A., a company specialising in the research, development and integration of mobility hardware and software systems
- Telepass S.p.A..